Solnedgangen etter en herlig kveld på Mjelle med mamma, pappa og @welcometothemountain - Nydelig!
#summer #sunset #Bodø #Norway #stunning #nature #coast
Crazy fint vær i #Bodø, så da tok jeg en tur på #moloen med @_baconkatt og Monika!!
#sommer #norway #summer #sun #ocean #blue
Hvem trenger sydenferie når det er i overkant av 30 grader i Bodø? Galskap. #vscocam #bodø #sommer #varmt #kafarsken
Crows are scary
- use tools
- Can be taught to speak (like parrots)
- Have huge brains for birds
- like seriously their brain-to-body size ratio is equal to that of a chimpanzee
- They vocalize anger, sadness, or happiness in response to things
- they are scary smart at solving puzzles
- some ravens stay with their mates until one of them dies
- they can remember faces
- SIDENOTE HERE BECAUSE HOLY SHIT. They did an experiment where these guys wore masks and some of them fucked with crows. Pretty soon the crows recognized the masks = douchebag. But the nice guys with masks they left alone. THEN, OH WE’RE NOT DONE, NO SIR crows that WEREN’T EVEN IN THE EXPERIMENT AND NEVER SAW THE MASK BEFORE knew about mask-dudes and attacked them on sight. THEY PASSED ON THE FUCKING INFORMATION TO THEIR CROW BUDDIES.
- They remember places where crows were killed by farmers and change their migration patterns.
Guys I’m really scared of crows now.
i love crows so much
crows are amazing
My favorite legend is that crows are the souls of the dead
crows are the coolest shit
Yeah but have you seen this
One time, during a particularly boring class, I watched a crow move a sweater (something too heavy for it) little by little out of the garbage can to get some chicken nuggets.
Another time, a crow literally started playing with my dog in the backyard. It was the funniest thing.
My dad had a pet crow when he was a teenager. He didn’t teach it to speak, it learned to speak. And promptly began to mock one of his sisters constantly. And swear.
It learned his route to school and followed him a few times, as well.
Crows are rad as hell.
*I watched the documentary with the masks. They weren’t trying to test if information could be past to other crows, they were testing to see if information could be past from parent to child. The next generation crows that hadn’t even hatched yet were the ones who learned from the originals that mask=douchebags (douchebags with guns actually. the guys with masks shot at the trees to scare the birds)
Intelligence is nothing to fear. Crows are just like us :)
This makes me want a pet crow even more. I’ve wanted one since I was a little girl. Wish they weren’t illegal to keep in the U.S.
Found some wild #rasberries on my way to the subway. #delicious #berries #yum
One time this girl really hated me and wanted to ruin my reputation or something so one day i was talking to a boy and she came up and really obnoxiously said “you know she has a crush on you right?” and he was like “man i hope so or else this is gonna get really awkward”
She fuckin told my boyfriend that i liked him
This is gold